AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System - Design & Construct
A comprehensive Quality Management System that meets the requirements of the international Standard ISO 9001 for design & construct projects. Suitable for Certification to the Standard by independent auditors. Meets QMS requirements of Governments and Commercial Organisations, at all levels, where mandated in Pre-qualification &/or Tender documentation.
- Quality Management System Policy & procedures.
- Site /Project Specific Quality Management Plan template.
- Comprehensive Document templates including Inspection & Test Plans.
A Quality Management System, to assure specified inputs of construction work, including labour and design aspects, is typically required by Government Authorities, Commercial Organisations, Architects & Project Managers at Pre-qualification, Tender or Contract Award stage of a project. Depending on the size &/or potential quality management issues of a project, the Client will require a Quality Management System to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.
This Quality Management System is designed to comply with requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001:2008, for use by Head & Principal Contractors, aiming at continual improvement.
This Quality Management System is also designed to meet the requirements of Sub-contractors and trades/service companies where a Certified QMS is required to produce planned quality outcomes, improve efficiency (by reducing errors) &/or to enhance the Companies qualifications and competitive advantage.
Certification of this QMS can be arranged by a third party auditor authorised by the International Standards Organisation, after the system has been implemented by the Company and followed by successful Company run internal audits.
Table of Contents
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Quality management system
- General requirements
- Documentation requirements
- Management commitment
- Customer focus
- Quality policy
- Responsibility, authority and communication
- Management review
- Provision of resources
- Human resources
- Work environment
- Planning of product realization
- Customer-related processes
- Design & Development
- Production and service provision
- Control of monitoring and measuring devices
Measurement, analysis and improvement
- Monitoring and measurement
- Control of nonconforming product
- Analysis of data
PROJECT SPECIFIC QUALITY PLAN
- Document Registers
- Test Equipment
- Non - Conformance
- Project (Company) Inspection & Test Plans and Checklists
- Client Inspection & Test Plans & Checklists
- Client QMS Documentation
- QMS Audits
- Tendering Process
- Managing Director
- Quality Manager
- Project Manager
- Leading Hand
- Inspection & Test Plans
- ITP Checklists
- QMS Master List of Controlled Documents (Company issue)
- QMS Specifications & Standards Register (Customer Issue)
- Contract Review for Tenders, Quotations & Contracts
- QMS Forms Register
- Approved Suppliers - recommendation
- Approved Suppliers List
- Test Equipment Register
- Test Equipment Log
- Subcontractor QMS Audit Checklist & Observation Report
- Non-Conformance Corrective Action Report
- Non-Conformance Corrective Action Register
- Monthly QA Report
- Customer Complaint Form
- Customer Complaint Register
- Document Change Request
- Internal Audit Schedule
- Internal Audit Checklist
- Internal Audit Report
- Design & Development Checklist